We are looking for a Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst who will quickly make an impact on our business. We are looking for a problem solver & decision maker. This person will work in concert with stakeholders to improve our core products through recommendations for testing different experiences and advertisements. They will also work with other analysts & data scientists to build algorithms to improve click-thru-rates and conversions. This role also includes generating reports and some aspects of data engineering. This position interacts with all levels of leadership within our organization.
- Provide dashboards, reporting, analyses and actionable optimization recommendations using data science, data mining & statistical methods to drive customer utilization of the website and call centers
- Work with internal stakeholders provide high-level insight and detailed segment analysis
Provide insight into current web behavior to inform site changes and marketing opportunities
- Use existing data to help predict the impact and recommend the best course of action for future initiatives
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify A/B and Multivariate testing opportunities and establish success metrics. Deploy and analyze tests.
- Monitor and report on trends within the industry. Analyze these trends and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns
- Continually monitor, revise & optimize ad text
- Create, categorize & refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client websites
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
- Experience with enterprise web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics preferred)
- Advanced MS Excel required
- SQL skills or other programming language required
- Business intelligence tool required (Tableau experience a plus)
- Detail oriented, with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
- Ability to convert requests from non-analytic stakeholders into actionable analysis & recommendations
- Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all level
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in data science, statistics, economics, marketing or other related field preferred