Want to work on a world-class team building life-changing financial products? Let me introduce you to Progrexion – that’s what we do every day.
Based in downtown Salt Lake City, our team builds industry leading services that help consumers access, understand, and verify their credit reports are fair, accurate, and substantiated. Our services power the technology behind Lexington Law (an independently owned law firm), Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com. And the good news? We have a lot of fun while we do it.
- Support the day-to-day operations of corporate production and staging environments by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software, etc. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Implement new system and applications, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical environments and staging environments.
- Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field required, or, equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in complex systems design implementation and support.
- Windows system administration (Active Directory, Exchange 2010/2013,Lync, Windows Server 2008/2012, SCCM)
- Citrix (Netscaler, XenApp and XenDesktop), VMWare
- Enterprise backup and recovery procedures
- SAN administration, provisioning, system performance monitoring tools, effective project management techniques
- Principles and practices of effective time management and communication skills
- Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures
- Communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.