We are currently hiring for a Full-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist at our corporate offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah who will focus on the technical aspects of SEO. This position will be responsible for analyzing website structure, optimizing a search engine's view of our websites, optimizing schema, managing Google and Adobe Analytics platforms with existing data management personnel, monitor off-website elements that impact our performance in SERPs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has web development, website analytics, and other technical SEO experience.
- Conduct website audits and prepare recommendations
- Conduct inbound link audits and prepare recommendations
- Conduct schema audits and prepare recommendations
- Be aware of trends in SEO and ensure website is prepared to dominate future SERPs, regardless of the algorithm updates search engines deploy
- Manage SEO dashboards, views, filters, etc. in both Google and Adobe analytics.
- 3-5 Years of experience in SEO
- Highly detail-oriented individual, driven by results, who can manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Technical SEO expertise (Canonicalization, Sitemaps, Crawl Budget etc.
- Deep level of experience with Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl and other, similar tools
- Technical SEO Audit experience on sites of all sizes
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites
- Ability to recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently in plain speak
- Ability to research technical issues and make actionable and well- informed recommendations based on your findings