Based in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
We are searching for a Desktop Support Technician to work 11:30 am to 8 pm in our West Valley City office to support onsite as well as remote end users.
- Troubleshooting and resolving software & hardware issues; including re-imaging computers/hard drives.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot end user desktops.
- Android/iPhone/Windows wireless devices deployment and support.
- Provide support for mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote management tools.
- Activate network ports and work with the networking team to troubleshoot port related issues.
- Troubleshoot network and local printer issues.
- Executive team support for all IT related issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
- Basic Networking: TCP/IP
- Imaging software: Symantec Ghost or equilivent
- MS Exchange user administration.
- Active Directory: User administration & group policy.
- Windows server file and print services user administration.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / TOOLS:
- Apple Mac OS/X 10.8 onwards
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop.
- Citrix Provisioning services.
- IP telephony including Avaya device support.
- TCP/IP network routing, DHCP and DNS.
- Microsoft SCCM.
- Microsoft WDS server.
- RSA administration.
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk use and administration.