We are looking for a Jr. SEO Analyst who will quickly make an impact on our business. This role will work in concert with the SEO Manager, & the Product & Content teams to optimize the site for driving quality traffic. This person should be a problem solver who wants to grow their SEO skills. The ideal candidate will know the importance of analyzing our websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the company & our customers.
- Provide dashboards, reporting, analyses and actionable optimization recommendations using data science, data mining & statistical methods to drive customer utilization of the website and call centers
- Work with internal stakeholders provide high-level insight and detailed segment analysis
Provide insight into current web behavior to inform site changes and marketing opportunities
- Use existing data to help predict the impact and recommend the best course of action for future initiatives
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify A/B and Multivariate testing opportunities and establish success metrics. Deploy and analyze tests.
- Monitor and report on trends within the industry. Analyze these trends and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns
- Own and be accountable for your projects and the tracking, monitoring, and reporting of progress and results.
- Create, categorize & refine keyword lists to create comprehensive campaigns that drive qualified visitors to client websites
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
- Experience with industry standard tools (Moz, ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, STAT, and Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics preferred).
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. SQL or business intelligence experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills.
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings.
- Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all level
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree in data science, statistics, economics, marketing or other related field preferred