As Sr. Business Development Manager, you will play a key role on Progrexion’s Partnership Team by helping target, launch and prove marketing growth initiatives within new industry verticals. The successful individual will have deep digital marketing understanding and experience, along with a proven track record in consultative sales and business development.
You will build and manage a pipeline of partnership opportunities; handle contract negotiations; participate with account on boarding and marketing campaign launches; and act as the primary point of contact for your assigned book of business. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with performance marketing and lead generation.
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development to drive product expansion within existing and new industry verticals
- Prospect for new strategic partnership opportunities and handle all C-Level communications using a consultative sales approach
- Develop in-depth marketing strategies that can be deployed by your partners to help promote the Company’s consumer products on a performance marketing basis
- Represent Progrexion and our consumer-facing brands, Lexington Law Firm, CreditRepair.com and Credit.com at industry trade shows throughout the year
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies that directly support assigned growth initiatives and quarterly sales quotas
- Act as the day-to-day contact for your assigned book of business
- At least 5 years professional B2B sales experience, ideally within the performance marketing and lead generation industry
- Strong understanding of digital marketing with hands-on marketing campaign experience preferred
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience and education
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with presentations and public speaking
- Proven track-record of consistently exceeding assigned objectives and quotas
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred
- Experience with account management in a marketing related field is a plus
All candidates must be able to demonstrate prior projects utilizing the required skills listed above. Must be able to “hit the ground running” with minimal training time.