We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn), the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way.
Our employee’s help people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream and we are growing like crazy! If you want to be part of something special, you may be the next addition we need to make what is already very good, even better. Do you shine under pressure and create order from chaos? Then you might be a great fit for this position.
We are hiring a Recruiting Sourcing Specialist. The majority of your time will be spent creating content for campaigns and managing our digital marketing to drive new prospects. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn more about what we do in credit repair while putting your marketing skills to the test. You must value fun, move quickly through tasks and, above all, manage stress by keeping your “freak in the box” in an ever-changing environment. The successful candidate will be high-energy individual with a can-do attitude that shows up with a smile most every day.
If you fit the description above and the qualifications below, let’s talk and see what you’ve got!
- Create action driven copy (online and offline use)
- Social media strategic planning and implementation.
- Content creation, including articles, web copy, press releases, social media content, speeches, presentations, and newsletters.
- Agency and vendor management.
- Social media tracking and reporting
- Support for promotional events, campaigns, and activities that support finding new employees
- Collaborate well with other members of our marketing team
- Work with other departments to promote brand consistency
- Educate online audience on our opportunities
- Build brand awareness and loyalty online
- Analyze metrics and adjust strategies to improve social media marketing efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert successfully utilizing innovative strategies including, but not limited to: direct networking, web marketing, internet mining, advanced internet research, etc. in an effort to understand marketplace intelligence
- Strategize and implement online campaigns and build pipelines
- Actively participate and manage social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and advise on how to most effectively source and measure social networking channels
- Develop and expand capability, including partnering with associations & networks, schools, attending targeted events, utilizing segments, etc.
- Drive the creative and manage both traditional and digital networks
- Think outside normal marketing channels; create new opportunities to drive leads for the business
- Report weekly/monthly on the marketing funnel and source efficiency
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Art, Communications and/or and equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven record of establishing, implementing, and measuring a large-scale sourcing strategy
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct and digital sourcing, being innovative as it relates to sourcing new business in a Recruiting Environment required.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of constituents, including internal clients, internal and external candidates, and leadership throughout the organization
- Ability to bring teams to consensus