Progrexion and its affiliated companies, Lexington Law and CreditRepair.com, comprise the nation’s largest consumer advocacy network and employ over 3,500 people at locations throughout the Wasatch Front, Phoenix and in Idaho. Progrexion offers a full range of marketing services with an emphasis in on-line and direct response marketing. Our creativity and drive stem from our cohesive office vibe and our amazing team of over-achieving, talented marketing experts (Facebook.com/Progrexion). Progrexion looks for the very best people to add to its team; people that are excited to be in a dynamic fast pace environment, who love to be creative, and who strive for greatness. We are looking for a Marketing Account Manager to manage, optimize, and grow all aspects of our live transfer affiliate program.
The Marketing Account Manager position will be part of a group that continuously works to optimize the performance of existing relationships with our companies outside partners and affiliates that fall under this channel. The position also provides opportunity to develop and learn business development and networking skills as you find new potential partners to work with. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing the business by providing optimizing insights and excellent account management for existing partners. The individual will coordinate with the Live Transfer Manager to oversee campaign set up, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization of all new and existing partnerships.
- Participate in high level strategy for marketing partnership programs.
- Work to build and expand the affiliate program.
- Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners. Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new affiliate partners.
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance.
- Develop strategies to engage affiliates in new and existing verticals.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, and identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues and conversion rates. Generating campaign performance reports, providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment by developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and marketing plan.
- Showcase the company’s capabilities, benefits, and value proposition in all interactions and work effectively to deliver these key messages to the market place.
- Manage all invoicing and ensure affiliates are paid on time and accurately.
- Stay current on industry trends and coordinate with management team to participate in forums for knowledge acquisition and business development.
- Coordinate efforts with call centers agents and managers.
- Responsible for other duties including: sales presentations, implementation of new strategies, possible trade show attendance and call center employee trainings/presentations.
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably experience as an account manager or affiliate manager.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Experience in sales and contract relationship management strategies with a proven track record in achieving targeted sales results.
- Solid business management skills.
- Experience and understanding of how a call center operates.
- Willingness to coordinate work with call center managers to ensure the best results and performance.
- Excellent fiscal responsibility.
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to achieve personal goals as well as a desire to help other team members achieve their goals.
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Knows how to work efficiently using Microsoft Excel to create and analyze reports.