Progrexion changes lives. Many lay claims to changing lives, but few companies have the opportunity to make as big of an impact on people’s lives like Progrexion does. Through our consumer-facing brands of Credit.com, LexingtonLaw.com, CreditRepair.com, we lead the industry in providing consumers a wide option of solutions around credit wellness. We provide consumers credit scores, we educate consumers on their credit, we assist in solving credit problems through our credit repair products, and we providing overall custom, data-backed solutions that will get consumers to their financial goals and the lifestyle they seek.
Progrexion is looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take responsibility of our content marketing strategies including our blogs and SEO. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
What You’ll Do
- Develop content marketing strategies with short-term and long-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Manage Content Marketing Strategist
- Maintain editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze performance – engagement, bounce rates, visits, conversions, attribution, etc.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Review customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
What You Need
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field