Currently, we are looking for a motivated and professional Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
This is a Full-Time position. Hours will be Monday - Friday or as needed.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our potential applicants, employees and managers receive superior customer service and administrative support.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
- File and maintain all office paperwork
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
- Support Larkin and managers in Pace program and other incentives
- May be responsible to take on role of social media contact
- Will be assisting in community affairs
- Additional office duties and support as needed
-1 + years in an office environment and/or administrative assistant role
-Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and multi-task
-Must have good phone and grammar skills
-Must be professional and have good interpersonal skills
-Good attention to detail
-Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel